The Norwegian Encore (is the NEW sister ship to the NCL Bliss). Pam was on the Bliss in May and LOVED it! The Bliss had all of these venues. They haven’t committed that the ship will be identical but more than likely it will have the following:
- Go-Kart Track
- A Beatles Bar
- The Show “Kinky Boots”
- A Prohibition Speakeasy
- An outside Mojito Bar
- A Hibachi Restaurant
- March 1, 2020 sailing out of Miami, Florida for a 7-Night Cruise.
- Ports of call will include San Juan, Puerto Rico; Tortola; St. Thomas
- Balcony Cabins (including all taxes) start at $1,674 per person
- Perks Include:
- Beverage Package
- 4 Nights of Specialty Dining
- On Board Credit of $50 per person
To secure your cabin, we would need a $100 per person deposit by March 1st
This deposit is REFUNDABLE until final payment date.
Please note that the NCL Beverage Package DOES NOT include bottled water but a case delivered to your room is approximately $17.00 total. Also while docked in U.S. Ports, a tax on drinks will be charged (anywhere from 80 cents to $2.00 per person, per drink depending on cost and port).