- Your passports have to be valid 6 months after your return date for most destinations.
- For our cruisers we highly recommend that you fly in 1 night prior, as you don’t know of any delays you might incur: our great Chicago weather, flight delays, or mechanical issues. You also have the added benefit of waking up refreshed for your cruise the next day.
- We highly recommend taking out travel insurance especially when it involves a non-refundable vacation or a luxury trip.
- When traveling out of the country with minors 17 years & under with only one parent or someone who is not their legal guardian, please make sure you carry a notarized letter of consent from the non-traveling parent.
- Make sure to check your flights at least 24 hours prior, as flight times/flight number might change.